Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Element Series by Brittainy C. Cherry

The Air He Breathes by [Cherry, Brittainy]

I was warned about Tristan Cole.

“Stay away from him,” people said.
“He’s cruel.”
“He’s cold.”
“He’s damaged.”

It’s easy to judge a man because of his past. To look at Tristan and see a monster.

But I couldn’t do that. I had to accept the wreckage that lived inside of him because it also lived inside of me.

We were both empty.
We were both looking for something else. Something more.
We both wanted to put together the shattered pieces of our yesterdays.

Then perhaps we could finally remember how to breathe.







The Fire Between High & Lo 

There once was a boy, and I loved him.  

Logan Francis Silverstone and I were complete opposites. I danced, and he stood still. He was quiet, while I ran my mouth. He struggled to find a smile, and I refused to frown.  

The night I saw the darkness that truly lived inside of him, I couldn't look away.  

We were broken together, yet somehow whole. We were wrong together, but always right. We were the stars that burned across the night sky, searching for a wish, praying for better tomorrows.  

Until the day I lost him. He threw us away with one hasty decision--a decision that changed us forever.  

There once was a boy, and I loved him.  

And for a few breaths, a few whispers, a few moments, I think he loved me, too.


The Silent Waters by [Cherry, Brittainy]



The Silent Waters


Moments.

Our lives are a collection of moments. Some utterly painful and full of yesterday's hurts. Some beautifully hopeful and full of tomorrow's promises.

I’ve had many moments in my lifetime, moments that changed me, challenged me. Moments that scared me and engulfed me. However, the biggest ones—the most heartbreaking and breathtaking ones—all included him.

I was ten years old when I lost my voice. A piece of me was stolen away, and the only person who could truly hear my silence was Brooks Griffin. He was the light during my dark days, the promise of tomorrow, until tragedy found him. Tragedy that eventually drowned him in a sea of memories.

This is the story of a boy and girl who loved each other, but didn’t love themselves. A story of life and death. Of love and broken promises.

Of moments.










Jen's Reviews  5 Stars All 3 books!!!

The Air He Breathes

Image result for Brittainy C. Cherry The Element Series

The Fire between Hi and Low

I feel like we got to read 2 stories in one! So many emotions going on - I laughed while my heart broke with tears rolling down my eyes.
This story had so much packed into these pages! Totally falling in love with this authors work - I'm off to read The Silent Waters next :)


Related image

Book 3 - Silent Waters
Brittainy Cherry did it again! I love this story! This whole series was really an eye opener for me :)


Image result for Brittainy C. Cherry The Element Series



No comments: