Saturday, May 20, 2017

Bad Boy Daddy (Naughty Boy Book 1) by Chance Carter

Bad Boy Daddy (Naughty Boy Book 1) by [Carter, Chance]

Amazon (free on Kindle Unlimited)

Bad Boy Daddy (Naughty Boy Book 1) by Chance Carter


He wanted a baby. I needed a man.
Faith
The first time I saw Jackson, I hated his guts. He was everything I could never have. Pure, panty-wetting, manhood. And I was trapped in a loveless relationship with his worst enemy. I never would have dreamed he craved my womb so badly he was willing to do anything for it.
Jackson
My father's death taught me a lot of things. Most importantly, I needed a child. I had to have a son before my enemies caught up with me. So when Faith came begging for protection, I knew exactly what I wanted. I yearned for her body. Lust raged through me like a wildfire. I longed to make her pregnant with my child. I gave her an offer she couldn't refuse. A life for a life. My protection, in exchange for everything she had to offer. I'd die for her, but she would give me a son.
I took her womb. I never suspected she'd take my heart.



Jen's Review 4 Stars 
I decided to start at the beginning of this series 
Really cute story to read 
 
Faith got mixed up with the wrong crowd - being the girlfriend of Wolf - the leader of the Las ?? A gang was really not all that - in fact - after the beatings, he was planning on putting her in an apartment and losing the key - Faith couldn't handle that kind of isolation, she'd do ANYTHING to get free. 

Once she ran - she ran right to the right guy. Jackson's dad just died leaving Jackson as the last person in his family line - he needed a son - and this desperate to get away from the one person that would kill them both seemed to be just the girl . 

It was a long intense story - really held your attention :) 

No comments: