Monday, May 22, 2017

Most Eligible Baby Daddy (Naughty Boy Book 3) by Chance Carter

Most Eligible Baby Daddy (Naughty Boy Book 3) by [Carter, Chance]

Amazon (Free on KU)

Most Eligible Baby Daddy (Naughty Boy Book 3) 

by Chance Carter


Even the Most Damaged Man Deserves a Wife and Baby.

Elle
I'm a strong girl. I stand up for myself. But no one else ever stood up for me before. At least, not until Forrester came along. He came out of nowhere, but already, I know I can count on him. From the moment I set eyes on him, I knew I would be his girl. He loves me for who I am, for what I can offer, and he's begging me to give him a baby so that his life can be complete and full of love.

Forrester
I was always one of those men who thought they didn’t deserve love. I thought it wasn’t for me. I could get girls in my bed, sure, but it never went anywhere. I was broken. Until I met Elle. She made me realize that I deserved true love after all. She changed my life. She healed me. And I would die for her now. If there’s one thing I am, it’s loyal. I’m so loyal to Elle I would give my life for her.

Elle taught me that even the most damaged man, still deserves a wife and baby.



Jen's Review 2.5 Stars

I really like this series - but I have to say this wasn't my favorite. I don't like giving bad reviews, so if it was really bad, I wouldn't even have this post up here,  - I just wasn't all that impressed with Elle and Forrester.  Ok mostly it was Gris that really bugged me in this story - Elle's ex - just my opinion though :) 

Over all it was a cute story - just had me rolling my eyes in more than a few places, questioning their way of doing things -  it just didn't feel like Forrester was the big bad boy alpha type that the rest of the guys in this series seem to be - and Gris lol that just bugged me when it was over with him ( No Spoilers, but you'll see what I'm talking about when you read it :) ) 

I'm off to start on Hunter's story - not sure WHO Hunter is - well ok since I read book 5 first, I know he's one of the Brotherhood - but he's not mentioned at all in the first 3 books, so I'm curious :) Plus I liked Kelly in this story (Elle's newest friend) so I'm excited to read her story :) 




No comments: