Friday, May 5, 2017

The Gravity of Us by Brittainy Cherry

The Gravity of Us by [Cherry, Brittainy]

AMAZON

The Gravity of Us by Brittainy Cherry


Graham Russell and I weren’t made for one another.

I was driven by emotion; he was apathetic. I dreamed while he lived in nightmares. I cried when he had no tears to shed.

Despite his frozen heart and my readiness to run, we sometimes shared seconds. Seconds when our eyes locked and we saw each other’s secrets. Seconds when his lips tasted my fears, and I breathed in his pains. Seconds when we both imagined what it would be like to love one another.

Those seconds left us floating, but when reality knocked us sideways, gravity forced us to descend.

Graham Russell wasn’t a man who knew how to love, and I wasn’t a woman who knew how to either. Yet if I had the chance to fall again, I’d fall with him forever.

Even if we were destined to crash against solid ground.



Jen's Review 

This is not my first book by Brittainy Cherry - And I've loved every one I've read of hers - this one included

This book is a little harsh though - it's very emotional and deep on a lot of different levels - I really did enjoy reading it though . It's just what I needed at this time in my life I think... 

Graham has a dark past - and because of that, he grew up thinking that love was just a fairytale - He even got married to someone who agreed that they were only married in the sense to make her name look better for her job - and he felt no emotional attachment towards her. 
Then she got pregnant ..... and neither one of them knew how to be a parent. 

Lucy lives a wild and free life. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and doesn't hold anything back.  She loves and loves hard - sometimes to the point of smothering - according to her sisters that is. 

How can a person who doesn't feel his own emotions, grow attached to his complete opposite in every way? 

Like I said, really cute story - I had tears in  my eyes while I was reading both at work and at home - but I did laugh a few times too :) 

Image result for The Gravity of us by

No comments: