Saturday, May 13, 2017

Vicious (Sinners of Saint) by L.J. Shen

Vicious (Sinners of Saint) by [Shen, L.J.]

AMAZON (Free on Kindle Unlimited) 


Vicious (Sinners of Saint) by L.J. Shen


Emilia

They say love and hate are the same feelings experienced under different circumstances, and it’s true. 
The man who comes to me in my dreams also haunts me in my nightmares. 
He is a brilliant lawyer. 
A skilled criminal. 
A beautiful liar. 
A bully and a savior, a monster and a lover. 
Ten years ago, he made me run away from the small town where we lived. Now, he came for me in New York, and he isn’t leaving until he takes me with him. 

Vicious

She is a starving artist. 
Pretty and evasive like cherry blossom. 
Ten years ago, she barged into my life unannounced and turned everything upside down. 
She paid the price. 
Emilia LeBlanc is completely off-limits, my best friend’s ex-girlfriend. The woman who knows my darkest secret, and the daughter of the cheap Help we hired to take care of our estate. 
That should deter me from chasing her, but it doesn’t. 
So she hates me. Big fucking deal. 
She better get used to me.

Vicious a complete standalone and a part of the Sinners of Saint series


Jen's Review  4+ Stars :) 

I've grown bored with the Billionaire falling in love with the Help - but I gave this book a try, and I have to say I really enjoyed it :) 

There is a fine line between Love and Hate - Vicious didn't really know why he hated  Help (aka Emilia) so much, but he knew that he wanted her in his bed, or no one else would have her. 
But things changed with Emilia started dating one of his best friends - a Vicious streak started and Vicious couldn't hold back. 

Emilia is a sweet natured girl with a wild wardrobe. She's not rich - but she moved in with her parents who worked for Vicious's dad during her senior year. Her sister was sick and Emilia was the "wall" of her little family. Always working hard to help in anyway she could. 

Fast-forward to 10 years later - Living in New York, still struggling to make ends meet and paying for her sister's medication by working 2 jobs she hates - make that one job, she got fired from her other job..... Working as many hours as she can as a waitress wasn't going to cut it for rent in New York City - but she did what she could and hoped for the best. 

Like I said, Cute story - there was a lot of plotting and evil mistreating and arrogance going on in this story - which actually made it more fun to read :) 

Looking forward to reading more from this author :) 


Image result for Vicious (Sinners of Saint) by L.J. Shen

Related image


No comments: